Monday, February 23, 2009

30 Day Results, WOW!

Okay, I have big news. God is my strength and he has given me the will power and drive to better myself. Today was my 30 day weigh in and measurements. I went in feeling pretty good knowing that I have worked hard and could see results. I thought they might reflect as much, about 12-16 inches lost, or something close to that. BUT when I got there and they did the measurements, I just about fell out in the floor. In 30 days I have lost……9 pounds and 33.75 inches. I could not be happier. The first thing I did was thank God for giving me the strength to do it. So my day is brighter and I feel empowered. I hope that you can find something that you really want, work hard for it and see great results.

I am ready for the next 30 days and I am determined to have great results again. I am at a loss for words, I don’t even know where to begin to explain the joy I feel right now. So if you were down today I hope that my achievements will allow you to have some joy in your life or at least give you the desire to strive for what you really want. Remember the Lord is on your side and with him All things are possible. I truly believe that. I hope that putting my experiences on here will show people that no matter the obstacle you face, whether it’s weight, medical, physical, emotional or spiritual, that there is a high power, GOD, and he will hold your hand and help you through it.

May God bless you and keep you safe. Have an awesome day.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog, Kama. You are destined for great things when you can relate your experiences to others in such a thoughtful manner. We are very proud of you for all you have accomplished and this is just the beginning. I can't wait to see the end results.

    ReplyDelete