Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Place To Start

On January 22, of 2009 I decided that I was tired of being obese. I have been obese for years and the worst thing about being this big is that you have NO self esteem. I have always wanted to be smaller and healthy but I never stuck with kind of routine or schedule very well. I have decided that since I am not married nor do I have children, yet, it is time to do something about it. It's time to start living right. So when I do have that part of my life start it is a normal everyday thing already. That way my children will never have to experience what this is like. Life is not kind to those who are not at minimum average. So when you become overly obese life can get you down. About two years or so ago I decided to buy the Slim in 6 program and I started to change how often I ate and that worked pretty good for awhile. When I first decided enough was enough I weighed in at 443 lbs. For someone who should weigh 135- 140 lbs., that is way more than extreme. So then till Jan. 22, 2009 somehow I have managed to get down to 328 lbs.

For the first time in years, I feel that I WILL do this. I am doing this for me and my health and my future. All of you out there who desire to know someone who understands what its like I’m right here. I have been the one made fun of because of my size. Left out of activities because no one was brave enough to ask if I would even be able to participate. Well I am tired of being that person. I am going to be healthy and I want to be someone who can help others achieve the same goal. I am only human and so sometimes this task seems too big for me to tackle, but everyone has something in their life that they feel that way about. The thing is to realize that you can do anything that you set your heart and mind to.

No comments:

Post a Comment