Monday, April 27, 2009

What An Awesome Feeling!

I had my 90 day measure and weigh in today. I was so excited. I couldn’t believe how I am doing. I have had a lot of stress this month, so I knew that it was possible that I didn’t lose anything. I am learning to deal with the stress. Anyways, in 90 days I have lost 28 pounds and 46.5 inches. How awesome is that? Makes me feel great and the pictures were even better. Come on guys if I can do so can you. You just have to want it bad enough. I get every morning and pray that God helps me to control the things that I can and help me to let the things that I can’t go. No need to hold on to things you can’t change. I would like for you to know that although most people, that are on the same journey I am, use the aid of pills to help lose weight, I am not using any pills. I take a multi-vitamin daily and as far as pills that is all. So it is possible to not use those pills and lose the weight. And let me just tell you how good it makes you feel. I have been so excited all day. I want to share my achievement with everyone. Anyone who has a weight issue and doesn’t believe that they can do this, I am here to tell you, YES YOU CAN!
I have my ten year class reunion coming up in about four months and my goal is to be able to walk in the door and no one recognize me. It will be awesome! I hope to inspire some of my peers to do the same thing by getting healthy and fit. This world has a lot of harsh things in it already and by us not taking care of ourselves we make it that much harder on us. This is something that you can control, so what is your decision? I would like for you to check out a short youtube video of my progress. You will see what I’m doing and hopefully it will motivate you to do it for yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j-codGkrTk
Thanks for all your support on my journey and may God put his hand on you and guide you safe.

1 comment:

  1. Great video girl! You are looking great! Just wanted to tell you to keep it up and I love you. Thanks for your encouragement to keep me going to the gym too.

    ReplyDelete