Sunday, April 19, 2009

If You Believe It, You Can Do It!

I just wanted to let everyone know what’s going on lately. I had a pretty good week, made it to the gym everyday. I feel really good coming up on my 90 day weigh and measure this week. You know it feel really good to be able to not only see the results of a lifestyle change but to feel it. I feel stronger and healthier. I love working out and I hope that my journey inspires at least one person. I know there are those of you out there thinking that there is no hope for you. That you have let yourself go too long. I am here to tell you, NO it isn’t. NEVER give up on yourself. Watch what you eat and exercise it really is that simple. You don’t need a diet you need a whole new way of thinking. First thing you have to do is get your mind right. You will not achieve much if you don’t really believe that you can. You have to see yourself happy and healthy. Then the “work” is just something you do cause you like it and it makes you feel good. Try keeping a journal of the times you eat, what you eat, and how much you eat. Write down when, how often and how long you exercise. It will be much easier to keep it up if you are always checking on yourself. Find a way to express your feelings about what you are going through. Talking it out always makes it easier. If you want to talk to someone about it, find someone that inspires you to do more for YOU. If you want to talk but don’t really think you have someone to listen I would be glad to be your pen pal. If there is ever anything you want to talk about feel free to write me. I wish you all well, talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment