Thursday, April 2, 2009

Reach For The Stars!

You know there are a million thoughts going through my head right now and sometimes it can be a little overwhelming. I am working on staying focused on the gym and what I eat. But the more I focus the more it seems that I may be over doing it. So now I am looking for the right way to go about it. I am doing well, at 60 days I have lost 36.75 inches. That is a feat for anyone. I’m so excited. But I know I have to keep my head in the game. I visited some family this past weekend and I saw how my ability to do this is giving them new hope. I was always the one with the great personality, but looks weren’t my strong suit, if you know what I mean. I believe that I am a pretty person, on the outside as well as the inside. So my goal for myself is to make the outside match the inside and keep it there. I hope that my journey is and will help others gain the strength and courage to do the same. I know that knowing that you have a problem and finding the courage to do something about it are two very different things. I am on my journey now because I decided that I was worth the effort and no one can tell me otherwise. I control my destiny and its time I show that to myself. I have GOD in my corner. With him I will achieve the biggest goal of my life and I will love every bit of sweat and tears. You only get one chance to make your life worth something. I have told you before I got myself into this and I WILL get myself out of it. I want all my friends and family to know how much I love them and appreciate their support and encouragement. Those of you who know me well, may this journey I’m on in my life shine the light on your own path. You can achieve it, it’s right in front of you. You just have to push forward to get there. Are you ready? God brings people into your life at specific times for a reason. Whether it be to inspire you, love you, push you, challenge you or whatever the case my be. I hope that if you are reading this that I serve a purpose for you as well. My faith keeps me strong and my Lord holds my hand as I reach for the stars. I am more than blessed to know you. Remember that goals can be reality if you just reach for the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment