Friday, June 5, 2009

Please Pray For My Family!

You know we all take little things for granted, like family and friends. I have a family I would like for you to hold up to God in prayer. They have lost their mom and their brother within two weeks of each other just about a month ago. Now they face a difficult trial with their sister who has been in the hospital since the day before mothers day. It doesn’t look good right now. But the power of prayer is indescribable and I hope that everyone who reads this will take a few moments and lift her up. This family is a very Christian family. But we all know when you have trials you tend to need the prayers of others to bring you back up. They have already endured so much. My heart breaks for them.

Lord,
I ask you to hold the Crudup family tight. Let them know that you are there no matter what happens. Lord we know that You can help her. If it be Your will Lord please heal her. Lord I ask that you give the family strength for whatever may come.
In Your Holy Name I pray,
Amen


If you have family you haven’t talked to in awhile or friends that you have touched base with. You might want to take the time to at least tell them how much they mean to you. You never know what is in store for you. Take every opportunity to show someone how special they are to you. It will mean the world to them. To ALL my family and friends, I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND MY LIFE IS BRIGHTER AND HAPPIER BECAUSE OF EACH OF YOU!

1 comment:

  1. I am praying all the time for the Crudup family. The Lord tells us if we ask, believing, he will hear our prayers. Please pray for a miracle that only God can perform and believe that He will heal Erica.

    ReplyDelete