Monday, August 17, 2009

An Encouraging Word Would Help!

I know i haven't blogged in quite sometime. But see here is the thing we all have things we do that take us away from something that we are trying to establish as a new rule in life. For example, I am still working on losing weight, my newest set back....I have three children living with me, i am working two jobs, and making the time to eat right seems to be harder than I had thought. So I am trying to resolve this issue by making sure that i am conscious of what i am eating. I am not a perfect person....but i am trying to make a difference in my own life. I hope that you will pray for me to find the strength i need to continue to push forward. Thank you and have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Honey, I know you have a lot going on these days, but just hang in there and keep putting one foot in front of the other. Pray all the time, read your Bible and smile. God will give you what you need. I love you.

    ReplyDelete